Dates of Interest
- Open Enrollment: May 18 - July 20, 2018. All medical insurance eligible employees must accept or waive insurance through InfinityHR by July 20.
- InfinityHR Link
Nebo Health Insurance and Health Savings Account Basics
All plan information and rates are found in this book. Please read it carefully!
- Open Enrollment Instructions - Tip Sheet
- InfinityHR Link Please use this link to enroll in benefits.
Premium Rates and HSA Contributions
- See the benefits book for all Medical Plans
- Intermountain Health Answers a 24/7 nurse line that allows you to speak to a registered nurse who will listen to your concerns, answer medical questions, and help you decide what course of action to take. All you need is your phone. Call 844-501-6600. This is a FREE service!
- Intermountain Connect Care Use your computer, tablet, or phone to video connect with a doctor or nurse practitioner anytime (24/7 access). Just $49 or less per visit depending upon your plan.
- Preventative Drug List (No-Deductible Drug Coverage)
- GBS Rx Comparison Tool Be sure and ask your Pharmacist about the cash price (it can be cheaper)
- Good Rx Comparison Tool Be sure and ask your Pharmacist about the cash price (it can be cheaper)
Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Utah Retirement System (URS)
- Employee Assistance Program (Blomquist Hale)
- Travel and ID Theft Insurance (You must be eligible for Nebo's Basic Life Insurance through The Hartford to be eligible for this Travel and ID Theft Insurance. You can determine if you are eligible by looking at your benefits and deductions on your paycheck stub.)
- Nebo Share Plan Notice,Medicare Part D, Hippa, Womens Health Act, Wellness
- Nebo Med Plan Notice, Medicare Part D, Hippa, Womens Health Act, Wellness