Dates of Interest
- Open Enrollment: May 11 - July 21, 2017
- A representative from Aetna will be in the Human Resource department at the District Office the first Thursday each month to answer individual questions about claims or medical issues. He will be there from 3:00-5:00 on a first come first serve basis.
Nebo Health Insurance and Health Savings Account Basics
All plan information and rates are found in this book. Please read it carefully!
InfinityHR link Please use the sheet to enroll in benefits.
Premium Rates and HSA Contributions
See the benefits book for all Medical Plans.
To find providers, go to aetna.com and log into your account, click on Care & Treatment, then click on Find a doctor, pharmacy or facility.
To print a copy of your insurance card, go to aetna.com, log into your account, click on View/Print an ID card.
- Mountainstar Virtual Care (or PDF flyer)
- Aetna Preventative Prescription List (This lists includes prescription that are covered BEFORE the deductible is met. Members pay a co-pay ($10, $25, $50) for these prescriptions before deductible. Prescriptions not on this list are paid AFTER the deductible is met...This list is subject to change.)
- Health Care Reform Preventative Care Drug List (this list contains items mandated by law to be covered at 100% before deductible)
- GBS Rx Comparison Tool - Compare current prices for your prescriptions. Available to all Nebo School District employees.
- HSA Contribution Form
- HSA HIPPA Release form for dependents
- Summary of Benefits Coverage
See the benefits book for all Dental Plans.
See the benefits book for all Vision Plans.
- Important Flex Spending Information
- Eligible and Non-eligible expenses
- Video explaining USBA Flex
- Flex Spending Account Q & A
- Flex Enrollment Form
Voluntary Supplemental Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Utah Retirement System (URS)
- Employee Assistance Program (Blomquist Hale)
- Wellness Website
- Travel and ID Theft Insurance (You must be eligible for Nebo's Basic Life Insurance through The Hartford to be eligible for this Travel and ID Theft Insurance. You can determine if you are eligible by looking at your benefits and deductions on your paycheck stub.)
- Affordable Care Act Measurement Policy
- Medicare Part D, HIPPA, Women's Health Act, Wellness, CHIP Federal Disclosures