I can't edit my student

Only Custodial Contacts* can edit students. You may have been incorrectly entered as a Non-Custodial Contact. This must be corrected by the School.

  1. Contact the School and Prove your Identity
  2. Provide them your Contact Username
  3. Ask them to change you to be a Custodial Contact in SIS
    Note: You may need to provide proof (e.g. Birth Certificate, Court Order).

A Custodial Contact has legal physical custody
A Custodial Contact has legal responsibility for educational decisions
Non-Custodial Contacts cannot make educational decisions, and therefore are unable to edit student data online.