Online Registration (NEW for 2017-18)
Steps to Register Online:
- Fill out Registration via the Aspire Student Information System
- Pay Fees or Make a Donation
(Most secondary schools use MySchoolFees, while most elementary schools use RevTrak. Please see school for specific link)
- School Meals
- Deliver necessary documentation to the School
(Required for 1st time Nebo students, or if one of these has changed)
- Primary Home Language (Other than English)
Kindergarten registration for 2017-2018 will be held:
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- Payson, Santaquin Area Schools
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017
- Spanish Fork, Salem Area Schools
- Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Springville, Mapleton Area Schools
You will need:
- Record of immunizations
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (Spanish: Prueba de Domicilio)
- Student Enrollment Form* (Spanish: Formulario de inscripción de estudiante)
*This form will be provided during enrollment, but may be filled out in advance.
If you have missed Kindergarten enrollment, feel free to contact the school to find out what they would like you to do.
Elementary Registration for 2017-2018 will be held on:
- Tuesday, Aug 1st 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Please confirm start and end times with your school.
Secondary registration in handled independently by each secondary school:
- mid July - mid August
- Each school has school-specific details posted on a registration page.
- Back to School, Open House, Parent Teacher Conference Info by School (pdf)
Open Enrollment allows students to apply to go to a school outside their resident school boundaries. Not all schools are eligible and eligibility changes periodically depending on student enrollment.
- How it works (Registration/Guardianship Flow Chart)